4 Days Aswan Abu Simbel Nile River Cruise
4 Day / 3 Nights
Abu Simbel / Amada/ Wadi El Seboua/ Kalabsha
|Pickup & Drop Off||
Nile Cruise Tour
Wonderful 4 Days Aswan Abu Simbel Nile River Cruise
4 Days Abu Simbel Nile River Cruise Package is a majestic voyage between the rare and exotic wonders of southern Egypt. Egypt Tours Portal is the best travel agency in Egypt which will offer all our clients the best services which include the best Egyptologist tour guide, the most magical Nile Cruise, and a private A/C Vehicle so everyone can live a magical adventure filled with grace and wonder. All our guests will live a magical adventure on board a luxury Nile cruise and sail through the heart of Egypt to enjoy amazing 3 nights Aswan Abu Simbel Nile River cruise to visit the majestic Abu Simbel temple, Amada, Wadi EL Seboua, Kalabsha Temple. Book this marvelous Nile Cruise tour and make every moment in southern Egypt worthy of remembering.
- Kalabsha Temples
- Wadi El Seboua
- Amada Temples
- Abu Simbel Temples
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard 5-star cruise on a full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights in the Itinerary.
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- 13:00 Check-In.
- 13:30 Lunch on board.
- 14:00 Visit Abu Simbel Temple: The grand temples of Abu Simbel are living miracles that were created by King Ramesses II (the Great) around 1264 BC to honor the four seated gods of Amun‑Ra, Ra‑Horakhty, Ptah, and himself who are celebrated on the 22nd of February and 22nd of October during the sun festival. The temple of Ramesses II’s Great Queen Wife Nefertari which is just 100 km away dedicated to the goddess of love and beauty Hathor.
- 16:00 Tea Time.
- 20:00 Optional Visit to Sound & Light Show.
- 21:00 Dinner On Board.
- Overnight in Abu Simbel.
- 07:30 Sail to Kasr Ibrim.
- 08:00 Enjoy the Breakfast.
- 11:30 Over View Kasr Ibrim (15 Minutes for photos only from Sundeck).
- 16:30 Visit Amada (Amada + Derr + Tomb of Pennut): The informative Amada temple is a highly important archaeological site found just 180 km away in the south of the High Dam. It was constructed by Thutmose III (1479 – 1425 BC) to pay honor to Re-Horakhty and Amun. It is the oldest temple ever created which is filled with a number of great works of historical art.
- 18:30 Sail to Wadi El Seboua.
- 19:15 Cocktail Party (Head Departments Presentation).
- 21:30 Nubian Show (by the Staff).
- Overnight at Wadi El Seboua.
- 07:30 Breakfast Meal.
- 08:00 Visit Wadi El Seboua Temples: The Golden Valley of the kings is known by this name due to the avenue of sphinxes found at the front of the temple which is located southern Part of Aswan by 50 km. Wadi El Seboua was created by Amenhotep III (1391 – 1353 BC) and enlarged by Ramsess II (1279–1213 BC) which is dedicated to the gods of Amun and Ra-Horakhty.
- 09:00 Sail To Aswan.
- Overnight in Aswan.
- 07:00 Enjoy Breakfast Meal.
- 08:00 Check Out from the Cruise.
- 09:00 Visit Kalabsha Temple: The illuminating Kalabsha temple is a rare archaeological site found just 30 miles away from south of the Aswan high dam which was constructed in 30 BC during the Roman age by an order from Augustus that was dedicated to the lower Nubian sun god mandulis. The Temple features some of the finest examples of Egyptian and Roman artwork.
24/7 Customer Support
Rated 5* Stars
Large Panoramic Window
Private Bath with Bathtub & Hairdryer
All Cabins are Air- Conditioned
Doctor on Calls on Board
Mini-Bar & Room Service
Swimming Pool and SunDeck
Safe Box in Each Cabin
Laundry Service & Housekeeping
Cruise Safety Measures during COVID-19
Social distancing enforced throughout our tours.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
Hand sanitizer provided for travelers and staff.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks provided for our travelers, tour guides, reps, and drivers during tours.
Guides, reps, & drivers are required to regularly wash hands.
Accommodations are licensed to meet the general regulations for hotels & tourism resorts with a maximum of 50% of its total capacity.
24/7 Follow up with our guests & staff in case of any symptoms appeared and immediately take the necessary actions.
What to Pack
Sunblock & Sunglasses.
Warm clothes in winter.
Cotton clothes in summer.
Valid Passport for 6 months.
Note: Check our blog about what to pack for Egypt.
What You Will Love About This Tour?
Our clients will uncover the eternal and mystical treasures of southern Egypt which are Kalabsha Temples, Wadi El Seboua, Amada Temples, and Abu Simbel Temples.
All our clients will enjoy the most excellent and satisfying service during the 4 days Nile Cruise trip which includes an Egyptologist tour guide and a private A/C Vehicle.
The incredible history of the ancient Egyptian Civilization dates back to more than 4500 years will be explained in the clearest form.
All the rare archaeological gems found in Southern Egypt will showcase the greatest examples of art and architecture.
Everyone will get to live the most majestic and entertaining travel experience across the Nile River.
Essential Trip Information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information
Read Before You Go
Are you looking for the most important information about "The Nile River"? check our article now and expl...
Discover the ultimate guide about Egypt Nile cruise and discover how to enjoy a perfect Nile cruise holid...