4 Day / 3 Nights
Abu Simbel / Amada/ Wadi El Seboua/ Kalabsha
|Pickup & Drop Off||
Nile Cruise Tour
4 Days Aswan Abu Simbel Nile River Cruise for Canadian Travelers
4 Days Abu Simbel Nile River Cruise Package is a dream turned into a reality showcasing the rare heritage of ancient Egyptian Civilization. Egypt Tours Portal is the best travel agency in Egypt which will offer all our Canadian clients the best services which include the best Egyptologist tour guide, the most magical Nile Cruise, and a private A/C Vehicle so everyone can live a magical adventure filled with grace and wonder. All our Canadian guests will live a magical adventure on board a luxury Nile cruise and sail through the heart of Egypt to enjoy amazing 3 nights Aswan Abu Simbel Nile River cruise to visit the majestic Abu Simbel temple, Amada, Wadi EL Seboua, Kalabsha Temple. Explore the mesmerizing wonders found across the Nile River by Booking this majestic Nile Cruise tour.
- Kalabsha Temples
- Wadi El Seboua
- Amada Temples
- Abu Simbel Temples
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard 5-star cruise on a full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights in the Itinerary.
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- 13:00 Check-In.
- 13:30 Lunch on board.
- 14:00 Visit Abu Simbel Temple: The grand temples of Abu Simbel are living miracles that were created by King Ramesses II (the Great) around 1264 BC to honor the four seated gods of Amun‑Ra, Ra‑Horakhty, Ptah, and himself who are celebrated on the 22nd of February and 22nd of October during the sun festival. The temple of Ramesses II’s Great Queen Wife Nefertari which is just 100 km away dedicated to the goddess of love and beauty Hathor.
- 16:00 Tea Time.
- 20:00 Optional Visit to Sound & Light Show.
- 21:00 Dinner On Board.
- Overnight in Abu Simbel.
- 07:30 Sail to Kasr Ibrim.
- 08:00 Enjoy the Breakfast.
- 11:30 Over View Kasr Ibrim (15 Minutes for photos only from Sundeck).
- 16:30 Visit Amada (Amada + Derr + Tomb of Pennut): The informative Amada temple is a highly important archaeological site found just 180 km away in the south of the High Dam. It was constructed by Thutmose III (1479 – 1425 BC) to pay honor to Re-Horakhty and Amun. It is the oldest temple ever created which is filled with a number of great works of historical art.
- 18:30 Sail to Wadi El Seboua.
- 19:15 Cocktail Party (Head Departments Presentation).
- 21:30 Nubian Show (by the Staff).
- Overnight at Wadi El Seboua.
- 07:30 Breakfast Meal.
- 08:00 Visit Wadi El Seboua Temples: The Golden Valley of the kings is known by this name due to the avenue of sphinxes found at the front of the temple which is located southern Part of Aswan by 50 km. Wadi El Seboua was created by Amenhotep III (1391 – 1353 BC) and enlarged by Ramsess II (1279–1213 BC) which is dedicated to the gods of Amun and Ra-Horakhty.
- 09:00 Sail To Aswan.
- Overnight in Aswan.
- 07:00 Enjoy Breakfast Meal.
- 08:00 Check Out from the Cruise.
- 09:00 Visit Kalabsha Temple: The illuminating Kalabsha temple is a rare archaeological site found just 30 miles away from south of the Aswan high dam which was constructed in 30 BC during the Roman age by an order from Augustus that was dedicated to the lower Nubian sun god mandulis. The Temple features some of the finest examples of Egyptian and Roman artwork.
Hint: You can share your thoughts about adding or removing any tours from your tour itinerary to be able to accommodate your requirements and fulfill your needs
24/7 Customer Support
Rated 5* Stars
Large Panoramic Window
Private Bath with Bathtub & Hairdryer
All Cabins are Air- Conditioned
Doctor on Calls on Board
Mini-Bar & Room Service
Swimming Pool and SunDeck
Safe Box in Each Cabin
Laundry Service & Housekeeping
What to Pack
Sunblock & Sunglasses.
Warm clothes in winter.
Cotton clothes in summer.
Valid Passport for 6 months.
Note: Check our blog about what to pack for Egypt.
What You Will Love About This Tour?
The enlightening 5000-year-old history of southern Egypt will manifest the Nubian legacy of southern Egypt.
Our Canadian clients will cast their eyes on the wonders of southern Egypt which are Kalabsha Temples, Wadi El Seboua, Amada Temples, and Abu Simbel Temples.
All our Canadian guests will enjoy the most excellent and satisfying service during this 4 days Nile Cruise trip which includes an Egyptologist tour guide and a private A/C Vehicle.
The archaeological wonders of southern Egypt will be displayed in the greatest examples of art and architecture.
This celestial Nile Cruise will be the key to enjoying a magical and fun travel experience worthy of remembering.
Essential Trip Information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information
Read Before You Go
Read more information about the top 25 types of Egyptian food, discover Egyptian culture food, the best m...
Will you travel to Egypt? Here are the best Egypt travel tips for 2023 which will give you important hi...
Get more information about the must-be-visited cities in Egypt, know the best of Egypt tourist attraction...