4 Days Aswan Abu Simbel Nile River Cruise
4 Day / 3 Nights
Abu Simbel / Amada/ Wadi El Seboua/ Kalabsha
|Pickup & Drop Off||
Wonderful 4 Days Aswan Abu Simbel Nile River Cruise
Live the adventure on board luxury Nile cruise and sail through the heart of Egypt to enjoy amazing 3 nights Aswan Abu Simbel Nile River cruise accompanied by a private tour guide to visit the majestic Abu Simbel temple, Amada, Wadi EL Seboua, Kalabsha.
- Kalabsha Temples
- Wadi El Seboua
- Amada Temples
- Abu Simbel Temples
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard 5-star cruise on a full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights in the Itinerary.
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- 13:00 Check-In.
- 13:30 Lunch on board.
- 14:00 Visit Abu Simbel Temple.
- 16:00 Tea Time.
- 20:00 Optional Visit to Sound & Light Show.
- 21:00 Dinner On Board.
- Overnight in Abu Simbel.
- 07:30 Sail to Kasr Ibrim.
- 08:00 Enjoy the Breakfast.
- 11:30 Over View Kasr Ibrim (15 Minutes for photos only from Sundeck).
- 16:30 Visit Amada (Amada + Derr + Tomb of Pennut).
- 18:30 Sail to Wadi El Seboua.
- 19:15 Cocktail Party (Head Departments Presentation).
- 21:30 Nubian Show (by the Staff).
- Overnight at Wadi ElSeboua.
- 07:30 Breakfast Meal.
- 08:00 Visit Wadi ElSeboua Temples.
- 09:00 Sail To Aswan.
- Overnight in Aswan.
- 07:00 Enjoy Breafast Meal.
- 08:00 Check Out from the Cruise.
- 09:00 Visit Kalabsha Temples.
Cruise Safety Measures during COVID-19
Social distancing enforced throughout our tours.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
Hand sanitizer provided for travelers and staff.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks provided for our travelers, tour guides, reps, and drivers during tours.
Guides, reps, & drivers are required to regularly wash hands.
Accommodations are licensed to meet the general regulations for hotels & tourism resorts with a maximum of 50% of its total capacity.
24/7 Follow up with our guests & staff in case of any symptoms appeared and immediately take the necessary actions.
What to Pack
Sunblock & Sunglasses.
Warm clothes in winter.
Cotton clothes in summer.
Passport valid for 6 months.
Note: Check our blog about what to pack for Egypt.
Essential Trip Information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information
Read Before You Go
Are you looking for the most important information about "The Nile River"? check our article now and expl...
Discover the ultimate guide about Egypt Nile cruise and discover how to enjoy a perfect Nile cruise holid...